Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Painted 3d Printed M-26 Pershing for Korean War

I am at home sick today and managed to finish painting one of my 3D Printed Pershings.  A few details first...

  • These are upscaled to 1:150 from 1:200 from this excellent collection.
  • They are printed on my Creality Ender 3 Pro using the Fat Dragon Cura profile for miniatures, with a raft added
  • They took just under 4 hours each to print
  • I have painted it up and added decals, but I have yet to hit it with any matte sealer.  I am going to wait a day so I can be 100% sure about the decals and then do a VERY light hit.
  • In the pictures, you can see some of the printing lines, but they are not visible at gaming distances of about 2 feet.  Looking at it now, I could have done a little more clean up before painting, but it is not a deal-breaker for me.

Here is a 10mm Pendraken figure on a 3mm thick base next to the tank, also on a 3mm base.  It might be a little small, but it is close enough for me!



My plan is to finish up the rest fo the platoon, then knock out some T-34/85's I printed up and try some What A Tanker! in Korea.

Ok, headed back to my sick bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment