I think I am done with my 1/600 scale Stryker Rifle Company project. In typical magpie fashion, my interests have drifted. I have also satisfied myself that a Stryker Brigade Combat Team would have significant issues projecting credible ground combat power on NATO's eastern border, without significant air superiority. This is highly unlikely against a near-peer opponent such as Russia with a sophisticated air defense network, superiority in artillery and electronic warfare, and the advantage of deploying along their own borders. Your opinion and mileage may vary, and I will leave up all my Stryker BCT resources up on the web. (note nothing political driving this, I was just purely interested from a military feasibility standpoint)
So, for your purchasing pleasure, I offer the following for $50, free shipping anywhere in CONUS. Pay Pal only, please.
Everything is based on 20mm x 30mm bases. Not going to count these up, what you see is what you get, but includes at least the following.
- Includes Stryker ICV Company with 3 platoons and dismounts
- 3 x Stryker TOW
- 3 x Stryker MGS
- 2 x Stryker 120mm mortar
- 14 x M1A2 SEP
- 14 x M2A3 BUSK
- Misc such as a Striker company sniper team
- 10 x Boris MBT's (from sci fi range, but used to proxy T-72B3 or T-90
- 12 x Matabele APC (proxy for BMP-3)
- Dismounted company with heavy weapons such as AGS-17 and Koronet ATGM
- 12 x BTR-82A
- Misc including 2S1 SP guns, large SP Guns from sci fi range, MLR's from Sci-Fi Range, Armored cars.