These have sold, thanks!
Buy my entire 28mm Dark Ages project! I am downscaling and because I am quite insane, I am redoing it in 6mm. My madness is your gain! I would rather sell it at a discount to one guys that ship a bunch of different stuff.
$280 via Pay Pal, CONUS only, free shipping via USPS (going to all fit into a 14” x 14” box, cost about $20)
You may PM me at The Miniatures Page or email me at: jpandjozismyrl AT gmail.
- Normans for England, Italy, Sicily, or the early Crusades
- Saracens for Sicily, Fatimid’s, or the Crusades
- Vikings for anywhere Vikings show up
- Unpainted Welsh / Scots still in the bag
A total Painted force of 21 mounted figures, 140 Foot figures and enough unpainted stuff to flesh things out and painted casualty figures too!
Here is everything you get: (Click photos to enlarge)
- Mostly Conquest Miniatures, with a few Perry and Gripping Beast.
- Painted: 15 Mounted, 36 foot, 24 archers
- Mostly Wargame Factory, leader is from Gripping Beast, Berserkers are Old Glory
- Painted: Leader, 9 Berserkers, 6 archers, 56 armored and unarmored foot
- Unpainted: 6 Berserkers and a bag of extra shields
Saracens / Moors / Muslims:
- Old Glory with some Gripping Beast Plastic Arab Cavalry
- Painted: 6 Mounted, 14 Foot
- Unpainted: 6 Mounted, 3 Gripping Beast plastic Arab cavalry sprues, 42 foot (Old Glory, a mix of Arab archers, Arab Spearmen, and Sudanese Spearmen)
- Casualty figures and tokens with weapons and broken shields
- 4 bags of Welsh Archers, spearmen and dark ages Scots command and mounted, the idea was to make a Welsh warband, all old glory