Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Small scale (6mm / 10mm) 3d printed forest

 I have finally painted up my 3d printed trees for 6mm / 10mm figures.  The prime requirement I had for this little project was that the trees be robust and durable.  While not as pretty as model railway trees I think they look pretty good.

The files are HERE

Here is the forest...



And next to some figures for size comparisons.  I printed the trees at 55% - 60%


Left to right:
  • A T-34/85 that is 1/150 scale
  • 10mm Pendraken figures
  • 6mm Baccus foot
  • 6mm Baccus mounted

Good Gaming!

1 comment:

  1. While they might not be as sturdy as other foiliage flocking trees, they are visually very effective, and I suspect their robustness will pay off!

    Might try that when and if I get back into 6mm.

    Will
    Tabletop.WillPhillips.org

    ReplyDelete