Search This Blog

Saturday, February 27, 2021

Punitive Expedition: a solo Snakes and Ladders campaign in Darkest Africa

Getting severely distracted by work (boooooo!!!) plus my inability to focus on one hobby project at a time.  

So, for your reading pleasure, here is my take on a solo Snakes and Ladders campaign in Darkest Africa.  I am going to try it out next week, let me know how you get on with it.  I am certainly jumping on the bandwagon here (I have acknowledgments in the document, but whoever came up with this first is brilliant.

The document is HERE

Good gaming!



6 comments:

  1. Very clever adaptation of the concept!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am merely stealing, er leveraging what others have done. Seems elegantly simple, I had to try it myself!

      Delete
  2. I like at your additions which all add to the scene setting, especially like the optional supply rule.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will give it a whirl and see how it works out. I plucked 15 from almost thin air, we'll see how it goes.

      Delete
  3. A great addition to the S&L campaign systems appearing on the internet. I am partulary pleased to see a solo S&L. Thanks for making it available to us!

    ReplyDelete