Search This Blog

Saturday, January 23, 2021

3D printed perils and plot points for Pulp Alley

 Over the last year or so, I have found some great gaming uses for my 3d printer, an Ender 3 pro.  My most recent is to create plot points and perils for Pulp Alley.  Here are a few I have painted up recently...



Doc Savage is surrounded by several examples I found on Thingiverse.  The envelope is something I put together on Tinkercad and is oversized on purpose.  An envelope holding tickets or packages printed to scale for 28mm would be a bit of a pain to handle on the table.  The time bomb probably could have been printed smaller, but I like it a bit large as it stands out.

I have created a collection of useful items for Pulp Alley on Thingiverse here, and I have only scratched the surface.  Even if you don't have a #d printer, peruse some of what is available and it may give you inspiration. 

Good gaming!

1 comment:

  1. I love those items. I will surely use them for my 20mm pulp games. Thank You for You effort, keep up, we will need more. :)

    ReplyDelete