Search This Blog

Monday, January 20, 2020

SOLD (Almost) Free 3mm Vehicles and Infantry

These are no longer available


Continuing my Winter Cleaning, and I have gobs of 3mm taking up valuable drawer space that I need to get rid of. This is a great opportunity to try out 3mm if you have been considering it or expand your current holdings!

I have NOT lost my love of 3mm, but these are mostly leftovers from other projects that I just need to clear out.  I am still diligently working on my 3mm East Front project.

They are all Pico Armor and consist of:

  • Tons of Sci-Fi that I picked up in a trade, culled out what I wanted, but there are still tons of vehicles and infantry.
  • Leftovers from my Cold War Project and my Stryker Brigade Combat Team Project
  • Leftovers from my Interwar Imaginations project.
  • My Korean War Project
    • Nothing wrong with these, I just decided to go another direction.  Some are painted and based, I threw in a lot of 40mm x 20mm oval bases.  CVF are represented by Japanese, which works at this scale
  • Plus various buildings, earthen bunkers, barbed wire, etc.
This is a grab bag,  buy it, keep what you want and pass it on!

Only $15 for CONUS Via Pay Pal, just to cover shipping via USPS priority mail, if you are overseas, just contact me and we will see how much it will cost.

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment