Search This Blog

Saturday, November 9, 2019

3mm Eastern Front Painting Update, another Tank Brigade Finished!

As usual, real life has interfered with the important things, like gaming, but I have made some progress on painting up my double-blind game project, Guards Tank Brigade.  I have finished the second Tank Brigade for the Tank Corps, which since this is double-blind means I had to paint up TWO Tank Brigades.

Here is everything I have painted so far, Two Tank Brigades x 2.
16 Companies of T-34’s (mix of 76mm and 85mm guns), 64 vehicles
8 companies of SMG armed infantry (~ 160 figures)
Plus a few armored cars and trucks for logistics markers.
I need better lighting, but I think these are going to look good in mass. (Click to enlarge)


I am keeping my Kanban board updated:

Next up, is the Motor Rifle Brigade of the Tank Corps (X2).  I think I have a good technique down for the infantry, so I hope to have them done and table-ready in 2 weeks.
Until then, good gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment