Search This Blog

Thursday, February 14, 2019

I support Battlegames, and you can too!



I have been promoted to Brigadier … via my support for Henry Hyde and Battlegames on Patreon! (https://www.patreon.com/battlegames/posts )

If you are not familiar with Henry, he has a long history in the historical miniatures community, and you can see his full bio here: https://www.patreon.com/battlegames/overview

I recently began supporting Henry via Patreon.  Why, you ask?
·         I appreciate the products he produces and use them
·         I enjoy his podcasts where he interviews interesting folks in the hobby, some I am not familiar with. 
·         He broadens my hobby horizons and stimulates my thinking

I also appreciate the fact the creative folks traditionally do not have a steady income stream, which makes it difficult for them to produce the creative output the rest of us love.  So, for as little as $1 a month or more (I really suggest more), you can help keep Henry creating.  He is currently working on a Wargames Campaign book that I am eagerly anticipating.

I pony up the cost of a few fast food meals eaten out, and I feel I get my money’s worth with the extra content that sponsors get and for very little sacrifice I am helping Henry to sustain his work.  I am like Pope Julius II with Michelangelo, sponsoring a great artist!  Well, maybe not exactly, but you get the idea.

Note I am not affiliated with Battlegames in any way besides being and avid fan of Henry’s.  If you chose not to support Henry, find another worthy creator and throw a few greenbacks their way.  You’ll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment