Search This Blog

Monday, September 20, 2021

Pico Armor Grab Bag (WW2, Cold War, Modern) for Sale - SOLD

These have SOLD


 Cleaning up after several projects, I am NOT abandoning 1/600 scale, but I have everything painted for my Cold War and WW2 grand tactical gaming.  

Also, I have lost interest in the Stryker Rifle Company, my conclusion is that fighting a decisive action in Eastern Europe with only 1 SBCT and an ABCT is a bad idea against Brigade Tactical Groups without firm air superiority, which I think is not possible.  Plus a LOT of reliance is being placed on Javalin missiles, which are vulnerable to active protection systems, but hey, who knows how well they will work...  


So for $35 plus $15 shipping via USPS Medium Priority Mail all of this can be yours!  Just leave a comment, they are moderated and your email will NEVER be shown. 

OPFOR made up of BTR's and Pico Armor Sci-fi as a generic OPFOR Brigade Tactical Group



US Army SBCT and/or ABCT with M1A2's with TUSK, Bradley's with BUSK, and Strykers.



All the leftovers from my WW2 East Front and 1980's Cold War projects.  Zoom in, who knows what treasures you may find!




No comments:

Post a Comment