Search This Blog

Thursday, September 30, 2021

SOLD - HUGE Lot of 6mm Dark Ages for Sale (Norman, Anglo-Saxon, Viking, Byzantines, Arabs, Orcs!) FOR SALE

THESE ARE SOLD


 I am jettisoning this project, I think it would be great but it does not inspire me and I am really trying to downsize and focus.  This can be your gain!  A whole lot of Baccus 6mm figures, as is, don't make me count them...

The project was to cover Dark Age Britain plus Normans in Italy, plus some Orcs!

$200 USD for the whole lot plus $20 shipping via USPS Large flat rate box in the US.

You can leave a comment with your email if interested. Your email will NEVER be public, I have comment moderation turned on.

The whole pile:


Microworld Game Orcs

Painted Normans
Unpainted Normans


Some Polemos 60mm x 30mm sized bases I 3d printed
Arabs
Anglo-Saxons



10th - 11th Century Byzantines made up proxies (Late Roman Infantry and Cataphracts, Gothic Cavalry, Sassanid Persian heavy mounted archers)

Vikings!


No comments:

Post a Comment