Search This Blog

Monday, January 20, 2020

SOLD Trenches for sale, Flames of War sized

THESE HAVE SOLD


I originally bought these for my 10mm WW1 project and used them for a couple of years, but the footprint is better suited to 15mm and I am 3D printing my own to fit my 10mm figures and the bases I use.

Here is a description from when I first bought them: http://jozistinman.blogspot.com/2018/03/3d-corp-flexible-craters-and-trenches.html

They seem to be the same size and scale as the Flames of War trenches and are very durable.  Notes, I am keeping the craters, so you will get what is in the pictures below. The long sections are 8" long and the interior is 40mm wide.

You can also see them in action here: http://jozistinman.blogspot.com/search/label/WW1

I just need to get them out of the house and sent to a good home, so I would like $20 plus $10 shipping via USPS Priority mail for CONUS, anyone overseas we'll calculate the shipping cost.  Pay Pal only, please.

You can email me, PM me on The Miniatures Page ( Jozis Tin Man), or leave a comment here (I won't publish it)


Thanks!







No comments:

Post a Comment