Search This Blog

Monday, November 10, 2014

Night of the Ripper! A Victorian Adventure with Astounding Tales

First, I want to thank my friend Tom for hosting his annual Birthday bash the weekend before last.  Great fun was had, and I have to say I really enjoyed All Quiet on the Martian Front.  Probably since I was on the winning side!   Feel the wraith of my tripods, puny humans!

On another note,  I super excited this month, as Mrs. Tin Man and I shall be attending the Southern Front wargaming convention in Raleigh, NC November 21-23.  I have not been to this in several years.

Tom convinced me to run a game, so I will be bringing Night of the Ripper, which I will run Saturday afternoon and evening using Astounding Tales 2nd edition.  It should be fast and fun, and give me plenty of scope to make things up as I go without looking like it!  I have even bought some 1920's - 30's cars from eBay and have a few pulp era figures on the table in progress.

But, this game will be set in the fog shrouded streets of Victorian London, let's meet our cast...

Click to enlarge



If you are attending, I hope to see you there!  If not, happy gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment