Search This Blog

Monday, December 16, 2019

3mm Eastern Front Painting Update, Soviet Motor Rifle Brigade

Despite my distraction with 3d printing and the holidays, I have made more progress.

Every Tank Corps had 1 Motor Rifle Brigade, which I will be representing with 6 x Bases of Infantry and 1 - 2 bases of 45mm Anti-Tank guns.  Infantry is not terribly photogenic, but I believe they will look great en-mass. 

You need a lot of Infantry for a Tank Corps or even a Panzer Division for that matter.  Not as sexy as AFV's, but a critical component of the combined arms team.  As I fiddle with the rules and hopefully start playtesting, I want to make sure that is represented.

Here is a single Brigade:



And both Brigades for the double-blind game:

And my updated Kanban Board, whoohoo!

Good gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment