Search This Blog

Monday, September 2, 2019

A little progress on my Kanban Painting board and ready for Southern Front



I managed to shift some units forward in the process, see my last post for an explanation.  I like the process so far, it is helping me to keep moving forward on projects without feeling like my hobby has become a job.

Meanwhile, I have Death Temple of Sarnath packed and ready to go for September 21st for Southern Front!  This is always a great convention. If you can, I highly recommend attending.

I have not fallen off the 6x6 challenge wagon yet, I have game 1.2 on the table with the troops in starting locations, so I will play a turn at a time this week, so watch for results.

My gaming time will be a little restricted as usual, as I am starting a graduate program on 10/1 and on 9/22 my beautiful wife and I are headed for Bermuda for the first time.  We are really looking forward to it, any suggestions for things to see or do?

Good gaming to everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment