Search This Blog

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Matrix Game, South Carolina: Road to Revolution

Image result for colonial map of SC



I am running a play by email Matrix Game of the colony of south Carolina leading up the the revolution.

If you have any interest in Matrix games at all, I will be posting everything as it happens and you can follow along at a separate blog I have set up here.

The rules and player briefings can all be found here.


I will continue to post my preparations for the convention season here, but lease use the other blog to follow along and let's see how it plays out!  When I played with my wife on our last cruise, the crown was firmly in control and SC did not even get to send representatives to any Continental Congress...

Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment